My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

tiada

tiada ketawa lagi
bila semua gigi pergi
yang tinggal hanya gusi
yang terkini hanya diri
yang jitu hanya palsu
yang mengadu hanya tipu

kemana dan bagaimana
aib mengaib, puji memuji
biarkan aku berlalu
menghirup udara merdu

/dzan
june 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger dzan said...

bro eunose. TQ for the info. apparently, i never saw that coming fr you.

but nice try and yes, every reminder i'll keep and practise. InsyaAllah. Amin.

Never thought that you are yet another rhetorical person, who would made passing remarks without even bringing forth yr evidence. and I assumed previously that you a man of virtue.

islam is by virtue (and i'm sure you can come up with the Textual evidence on that)..and by that virtue insyaAllah, i'll mend that RIAK diHATI as you put /see it in me.

Thank you Allah, for giving me this HIDAYAH. and I'll choose to keep and practise that advise.

/dzan

10:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home