My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

tutuh

semalam
aku terlihat engkau
menutuh buluh memakai kapak
semuanya menjadi rosak
yang hanya tinggal rumpai
maksud dihati tak tersampai

aku ternampak lagi, engkau
menyiang semak memakai pisau
mencantas sampai jenuh
sesampai embun pun mula rapuh
benderangkah cahaya? tiada
sekadar luka kian terasa, berbisa

menutuhlah rumpai, sahabat ku
dalam tertib, beratip
supaya niat dan laku
berupaya menerangi suasana
tiada keruh bersabung nyawa
pada senjata yang tiada makna

/dzan
june 2005

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 180 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

10:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

11:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 170 pounds on every page. But finally I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

1:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices as regards the boots are around 170 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

1:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are about 180 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home