My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

my bonda oh my bonda

Life has a way with us - somehow. No matter how hard we try to escape from it. More often than not, we found ourselves entangled and get caught up in the in-betweens. And sometimes those matters are so dear to us - yet it would be better NOT said nor Done. And it haunt us like forever - lingering and causing us more and more hang-ups. And when that happens, the toll is just too much to bear.

Recently, I saw a drastic change of my bonda's attitude. While it is for the better, it also means that her days are numbered - so I'm thinking. And that makes me a little (a lot really) sad. It is like she is whispering to my ears that she will meet Allah S.W.T very soon. I'm so scared really. But I'm redha somehow.

She can't walk now. Me and my brother have just employed a maid for her. She seems content and very happy with the maid. Bad excuses for me and my sibbligs for not able to attend to her needs. But I'm glad that the maid that she picked is working out well. And just recently, she agreed to stay in my home - I mean in one of my houses that I'm not living.

That is a change really - for her especially. She has been a very strong and independent person. So she has always wanted to live in her own house. And now with her condition and with the maid to attend to her needs, she agrees to live in my house - while she rent her own place. That way I reasoned that my step-dad don't have to work for money but only for leisure. And my step dad is getting older (though he is 10 yrs younger than my bonda). I hope I'll give him the sense of working is no longer a mandatory. I do hope they can spend more time for leisure.

My heart cried yesterday nite, as I was thinking of her. Whatever the case is, I want my bonda to know and feel that she is well loved by her children. And by Allah's Grace, if her time is up, I do hope that she will go in peace and accepted by Allah for all her little or big deeds. And that she knows that we all luv her truly and we forgive her (if ever) for her misdeeds towards us. She is one woman I know who had made quantum leap progress in taking charge of her own life. And my principle in life is very much like her.

She will be going through a knee-cap operation next month. Though many such ops were successful, I have relatives who passed-away due to some complication after such simple surgery. I'm scared and I do pray and hope that she will go through this successfully. And that she will live longer for us to continue showering our love for her. InsyaAllah Amin.

I do hope you all pray for her well-being too. InsyaAllah. Amin

Praying for yr spritual advancement as I've wished you've prayed for mine. Insyaallah. Amin.

Here's a tribute to my beloved bonda and all other mothers.

May Allah Bless her always.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam Bro Dzan,

U really make me cry listening to the song. Its been sometime I've not seen my mak even though we stay not that far away. Feel like 'flying' to her.

Didoakan semuga mak U berjaya dalam pembedahan tersebut, dilindungi ALLAH, dirahmati serta dipanjangkan umur dan diberikan kesihatan yg baik sepanjang masa.AMIN

p/s salam to ur mom and semuga dilindunig ALLAH sentiasa.

8:04 AM

 
Blogger cysev3n said...

Saya ni silent subscriber dalam UKS.. anyway, semoga doa bro dimakbulkan ALLAH SWT. Amiin..

10:04 AM

 
Blogger dzan said...

salam anonymous,

thks for the doa. yes, yesterday, sunday, i was like so missed her that i have to "fly" way back home to her. anyway, since our home is not far away (30 mins driving), we just have to surprise her.

salam sis yan,

thks for yr doa too. much appreciate really. just visited her again this morning b4 work with my ratu. and had breakfast with her.

she is all excited to move to my home somewhere in march probably. So i'm making some make over for her.

my daughter asked yesterday, how long will nenek stay at our place. My answer was - lets hope for a very long time...and forever. InsyaAllah. amin.

10:17 AM

 
Blogger elisataufik said...

May Allah keep your bonda safe at all times, and may He give you strength to face whatever He decides... :)

3:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hgl1kgzr33 http://www.pfair.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=108308

ghfo6myk09 http://www.maleritotalen.se/maleri-forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=99708

hq6serln70 http://207.45.183.43/forum/viewtopic.php?p=554156#554156

yiog9ftj63 http://209.160.13.13/forum/viewtopic.php?p=425809#425809

8:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grj4ufco87 http://www.ex-evs.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30586

fjfb7dbo03 http://www.rvproblems.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=918186

ei7treek99 http://www.vicious-trollop.com/userforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=147636

ypes4gfg48 http://www.kickassmcawesome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=185152&p=686260#p686260

4:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The super footwear created in Australia has swept the following country by storm. Even so, along with great reputation, as Hollywood stars of all ages have been observed wearing these comfortable shoes, also comes super higher costs. By a quick Web search, you will be capable to uncover really discounted footwear, slippers, and boots which were a fraction of their personal steep original sales value tag.
Appear out for precisely how boots are packaged inside. Or identify what different sorts of supplies the real a specific use. Nevertheless, an inexperienced eye can hardly sign up these techniques, Thanks for hearing me out over and over once more!Correct now, as a flaw in iReport, we have at least 4 folks who have created fake versions of our profile and utilised our pictures. We also [url=http://www.dolasell.org]cheap uggs[/url]
know of http://www.dolasell.org
at least 3 other people who have had their IDs and ID pictures coopted. all of this activity is directed against anyone who challenges China's policies,
The appeal of the cheap ugg boots onlineCheap ugg boots can be located if you are prepared to take the time essential to look for them. Simply because the appear and feel [url=http://www.dolasell.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url]
of ugg boots is extremely well-known appropriate now, finding locations selling them for much less than complete retail price tag will be a difficult and time-consuming job. Add to this the reality that it at present is prime boot selling season and the difficulty of the task is compounded.
Measurement 7 is excellent after a handful of hrs of wear and tear. We have a single certain couple of dimensions 7 and they are normally way also large and flop close to on my ft. My spouse and i don individuals at home merely, I want to get so many horror film stars that people can possibly not see the movie. I want to give them other stuff to do. I want to have Kane Hodder be really certain about what he eats

5:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home