My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

my thoughts

my thoughts are sometimes words without precedence
most times they have no sequence
yet leading to unassuming consequences
but sometimes they are words of rebuttal of many other words

summing them up do not make a story
let alone a complete movie
and most times,
its meaning are pure rhetoric

i've written, you've read
i've thought you've sensed
perhaps ,
they are just pure non-sense

/dzan
mar 2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayo ...yo..... Mr
If what you wrote or what you thot are merely pure non-sense,do
you think I'd call you "Mr Counsellor" ???

I like reading your writings & appreciate yr thots yg terlahir di dalam tulisan itu. Always have always will,insyaALLAH

Salam ceria.
Take care

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home