My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Where are you?

Where are the words, the voices,
the joy and excitement
that you bring....
even in a far distance
in bits and bytes...through digital medium

where are the wisdom, the kindness
the warmth and the simple gestures
that make my heart pound,
accelerating my blood...rushing to its peak

I could hear the noise in your silence
the pain in my solitude
the torment in this agony
the irony of being away and apart

give me...that smile again...
give me...that joy...
return to me...my heart...your heart...
so I can live and relive completely...
and my life and your life will be fulfilled

/dzan
8/4/2000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home