My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Friday, June 03, 2005

luving you still

this flame is warm and burning
still hot for you... my luv
this passion is alive and kicking
yearning and longing for you still
be it near or when far...

how can i impress...?
express and be funny...

I am but a funny person...
so how can I...
tickle you deep and sweet?

where can we find peace
in solitude...
embracing and passionate
blowing the warmth wind... into your eyes...
sending that message...
into your ears....
tasting... your soft and sweet lips

I luv you... still
don't you know that?
I always have... and always will...
and if luv is a choice...
I will still luv you deep
so don't you forget that

/dzan

8/20/2000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home