My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Monday, September 29, 2008

my only princess is now officially a BLOG GIRL !!

Salam Ramadahn (still),

My one and only luvable 12 yr old princess is now officially a BLOG GIRL. YOU GO GIRL!!

hemm...is that good or bad? I sure hope it is gd. After learning her Blog Page http://pppputeri.blogspot.com/ , I went there. Gee...! it must be the father thinggy..cos...i luv her writing.

Ok..so I reminded her not to use too much of the short form - else she will develop that carelessness in writing like I do. I do hope she will not be the "suara-suara songsang". kena cekup ISA nanti kang.

Happy blogging GIRL!!

/dzan

2 Comments:

Blogger InaOK said...

Putera tak nak ikut blogging ke ??

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dh tak guna blog nie tau...

~puteri

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home