My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

mood swings

i am in the mood for change
flipping my life back and forth
flashing before me
everything explained
answering only to God
while others understand what's naught

transgressing myself for honour
only to rediscover me in a corner
the walls spoke to me
//hey you...remember Thee//

And so, here are my mood swings:

1. in the mood for the world cup? Clik Here
2. n the mood for luv, are you? Click Here
3. in the mood for heartbreaking luv? (but I am NOT!!!) Click Here

/dzan
july 2006

3 Comments:

Blogger InaOK said...

HeHe ..i) Mood for luv : baru je ingat nak letak lirik lagu Dealova : Once, kat blog.
ii)Mood for heartbreaking luv ... lagu Ratu : Salahkah Aku Terlalu Mencintaimu pun ok jugak ...
Tambahan ... iii) Mood for cinta terlarang/cinta tiga segi : Ruth Sahanaya : Keliru

Ok ..just saw Shall we Dance kat Star Movie, ASTRO .. I think I like the part where Richard Gere said,
"The dance need a partner .. & my partner is here ..."
So ya .. I am a dancer .. I'll reverse role & teach my partner to dance ... ** Wink **

1:17 PM

 
Blogger InaOK said...

Ok .. posted In The Mood Lyrics
plus :-
Cinta pada Yang Maha Esa
itu cinta hakiki
cinta pada ibubapa
itu cinta tanggungjawab
cinta pada anak-anak dan isteri/suami
itu anugerah illahi
dan dengan restunya ia kekal ke akhir hayat .....

Quote fr Me Partner : Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be
the future not us to see
Que sera sera .....
Quote fr Me : Ku Berserah kepada MU MAHA ESA .....

4:31 PM

 
Blogger ieda said...

hah........at last the world cup is over....

Being non-fan(?) of football, really had a headache when every where U turn U'll see "WORLD CUP" and all the bola2.

In the media, ini jgn cakaplah........pages and pages of WC news, blm lagi tv and so call........even during meeting pun cakap pasal bola.......

At last I could take a breath.......uh lega rasanya......luckily there's non in my family except the eldest son yg minat bola.........kalau tak ku hidangkan bole sebagai menu harian....he...he..teringat iklan kat tv,...

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home