My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

engkau tak kenal aku

engkau tak kenal aku
yang berfikir dengan tangan dan kaki
yang berhemat dengan mata dan hati
yang pakai otak mengadun rasa
yang beringat dirilah yang hina
yang tak mahu bergabung mencela
yang tak yakin berhujah mendoa malapetaka

yang aku, kita dan mereka
bukanlah manusia sempurna

engkaulah yang tak kenal aku.

jangan biarkan tempayan pecah
sebelum air langit sempat mencurah
sebelum tumpahan air dijamah
sebelum menghilang dahaga manusia
sebelum punah harapan bernyawa
tak kiralah bulu, darjat ataupun kasta

engkaulah tak kenal aku
ataupun sememangnya
engkaulah tiada mengambil tahu

/dzan
2 mar 2006

4 Comments:

Blogger InaOK said...

"aku tak kenal engkau
engkau pun tak kenal aku
Aku sendiri pun tak kenal aku ...."

Err...I think sumone is going to ring Tampoi now ...
Better go disappear ...

Just One thing for sure ....
Aku Anak Melayu ... (posted kat blog)HeHeHe

12:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The malay pig has drawn up a plan to displace all non-malays. They are discriminating against all non-malays. More and more non-malays are leaving.

You know why he/she need to leave……….? It is all because of those idiots who voted for the pig government to chase those talents out of this country.

This scenario would stay.

They would prefer to remain backward, so long as they are in control over you and me. I think they enjoy seeing non-malays 'begging' all the time.

Even though they are left far behind Korea, Taiwan and now Thailand is coming up strong. To them these are not competitors. In their narrow mind, the 'enemies' are local non-malays. Must suppress, by all means.

All malay pig are programmed to be promoted much faster ahead of non-malays the moment they join University Malaya. Soon University Malaya will be dominated by malay pig and the ranking will slip further.

Most of the malay pig in Malaysia cannot think clearly, their thinking and mind are clouded by such things as comfort zone, frog-in-a-well syndrome, ignorance, racial pride, stubbornness, etc.

I will stop here. The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get.

2:27 PM

 
Blogger dzan said...

hello bro / sis boleh,

hemm...i dun want to speculate and make anykind of insinuation. i grew up with 1001 bias and prejudice by other than my own creed.

hence, i'm making that personal effort NOT to do it towards others.

Perhaps I understand yr frustration. perhaps i don't. at the end of the day, i'm breaking the VICIOUS Circles. (at least i've tried and am making the efforts).

either way, be cool. I have this philosophy:

THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM IS TO WORK WITHIN THE SYSTEM - NOT AGAINST IT.

Hemm, if you want to exchange ideas, do drop me an email. thank you.

3:35 PM

 
Blogger InaOK said...

Dear Boleh (whoever u are ),

Hope you read this :

What "Malay Pig " ??
What " non-malays 'begging' all the time" ???
You want to complain ??? Come live here in this kampung and join us MALAYS 'begging' all the time !!!

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home