My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

untold

it was yesterday that touches me
everyday to come
it is today that i'm here to stay
only in dismay

understood or misunderstood
i carry with me the burden
of me being me
of life persist
of luv huggies
of death never to dismiss

if only time gets rewind
i'll still be unkind
hoping that kindness return
as i fold
my heart untold

/dzan
aug 2009

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be yourself
I won't expect you to be anything more or less
and if time rewinds and you're still unkind
I'd still accept you as you are
and hope that God will let you know
the kindness within is what I see
through the harsh words that hurts
and coldness that freeze
Your friendship is still a priceless treasure to me

~NoOne

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home