My passion to WRITE preceeds me, My urge to be RIGHT defeats me, Certainly, my intent not to be WRONG, guides me. This is my journal, abt life. Abt how I see life. Pls dispute me if you may!...I don't want anyone to agree with me...totally.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

judgement (the elephant rock)

by the morning tea
an afternoon coffee
breezing wind, warming sun
sitting by the sea
the waves are waving at me
(am i under a coconut tree?)

oh....
i'm feeling sleepy, lazy
but my mind is buzzing
blogging maybe
for words, for air
grasping for thoughts
searching for that familiar rock
that once disappeared
into that deep sea
appearing only
when the sea is on my knees
(or was that an imaginative me?)

it wasn't just a myth
the rock was once an elephant
it had moved and breathed
and the story was told
it had an obedient soul
sincere and faithful.
but the tainted hearts of human soul
often lost control
hence, abuses took a toll
on that poor soul
fairness and justice were untold
yet discrimination unfold
and the elephant was judged, cursed
turned into a hard cast stone
(and justice was never uphold)

yet again,
the elephant is now buried deep
making ways for urban keep
once again it disappeared
away from memory, forever

/dzan
july 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home